Monday, June 7, 2010

Crystal Light Pure Fitness Reviewer


This is sponsored content from BlogHer and Crystal Light Pure Fitness.

I am beyond thrilled to announce that for the next month, I'll be participating in BlogHer and Crystal Light's Pure Fitness Review program.

Not only will I be blogging about fitness and health - some of my favorite topics - but I'll also be giving away a $100 Visa gift card to one of my readers, as well as giving you all the chance to win $1,000 sweepstakes.

This little post will serve as an home base, of sorts. Here, you can find all of my Pure Fitness posts - which give you a chance to win big - as well as a place to find contest rules and other bloggers participating in Crystal Light's Pure Fitness Review Program.

Hope to see you back here often!

***

Here's my first Crystal Light Pure Fitness post - and your first chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.

Here's my second Crystal Light Pure Fitness post - and your second chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.

Here's my third Crystal Light Pure Fitness post - and your third chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.

Here's my fourth Crystal Light Pure Fitness post - and your fourth chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.

And don't forget to check in with the other Pure Fitness bloggers' reviews at the BlogHer.com CLPF exclusive offers page, where you can enter to win four additional $100 Visa gift cards, as well as enter the $1,000 sweepstakes.




Lastly, check out the contest's official rules and learn more about Crystal Light Pure Fitness.

1 comment:

Mrs. Potts said...

Very nice to give away! :)